Monday, January 3, 2011

back into it


After some good days off, back into the art. I took about 600 photos of this painting as I made it, now I'm trying to make those photos into some kind of interesting animation. So far my progress includes 15 minutes of animation, a 2-hour nap and some kind of problem with colour-correcting all those photos.

Nice and cold days on the island. Sat next to a trail in the frost this afternoon and listened to a raven for a while. The crisp blue sky was slowly washed over by grayness from the West. Perfect sky for ravens.

I haven't been in the water lately but I think it's time to get back into that daily swim. I have a full-body wetsuit now so I can do longer swims when I feel like it.

That's it for now. I hope everyone had some good holidays n' stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment