Wednesday, January 26, 2011

lash of the turk


Hey bike riders - do you get streaks of popped tires like I do? Seems like I'm fine for a year, then I'll have a couple weeks of tire-popping bullshit. Is it just me?

. . .

Check out this scene on the bus today, on the way back from Vancouver. I swear, every time I'm in that city something like this happens:

While shifting his position, the guy sitting next to me turns and burps right in my face without covering his mouth. He was clean-cut, but judging from his greasy face and the smell of his breath, he was up drinking until the wee hours of the morning and hadn't yet brushed his teeth.

Jay (weary): "Duuude. What the fuuuuuck."

Burper: "Oh sorry man, sorry, I have a bad mouth."

Jay: "You just burped in my face, man."

Burper: "I know I know... I'm sorry. But I covered my mouth, I covered my mouth."

Jay: "No you didn't!"

Then he got up and moved to the back of the bus. Fuck, man. People should just not be living that close together.

1 comment: