Thursday, July 8, 2010

fuck



Dear Diary,

I just sketched out the last few shots of the film. Those "few" shots have turned into fifteen. I thought I had 2-3 weeks left, but now it looks like I won't be finished until near the end of the summer. It feels like this film never ends. Why does it keep going on and on?

If I cut out shots, I know I won't be happy with the end product. Maybe I just need to work more hours. I definitely need to breathe deep and take it as it comes.

It feels very strange to spend so much time working on something solely for myself. I don't know if people are going to like the film. All I can do is enjoy the process and craft something I'm proud of, because I might never have a chance to do something like this again.

I have a whole list of fun projects taped to the bottom of my monitor. The title of the list is "IDEAS FOR LIFE AFTER THE FILM." I'm dying to get into those projects, but I guess I need to set them aside for another two months.

Deep breaths...

No comments:

Post a Comment