Friday, December 17, 2010

picture lock


Picture Lock on my upcoming short film was achieved at 10:05 pm, December 15th, 2010. Everything's done but the credits and sound.

My current projects seem like such a walk in the park compared to this four-year film endeavour. All of them will be finished in mere months, if not weeks. It's hard to describe how do-able almost any project seems to me right now. It's just a matter of picking the project I want to commit to and going for it. I hope I can keep that frame of mind.

I'm getting a full-body wetsuit for Christmas, and I'm looking forward to spending more time in the ocean again. Lately I've only been able to do quick jumps in the water. Because the temperature is too low for algae to grow, the water is crystal clear. I'm hoping to get a good look at some undersea magic, starting ~ 1:00 pm, December 25th, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Picture lock! What an awesome term. I'm going to write a song with that title. Dammmmmmn - so excited for this film!

    ReplyDelete