Tuesday, May 10, 2011

more faces

Just figured I'd draw more of my faces to see what happens. I think it would be pretty hilarious if this is all I draw for the next 2-3 years, and it's all I show on this blog.

Tomorrow is my last day in the Yukon for a while. Over a month house-sitting, hanging out with two beautiful dogs and countless humbling vistas, constantly-changing skies, hissing quiet winds. Eating snow, drawing and not-drawing, hanging out with old friends, making new friends, and solidifying medium-length friendships.

I will miss the shit out of this place, like I always do. And as always, I will shed a tear or two as the plane takes off and I get my last glances at the gorgeous untamed wilderness that extends for a thousand kilometers in every direction.

Up next is six more weeks away from home. I'll be living and animating in Vancouver, finishing off this dance collaboration that's been on my plate for a while.

Just as important - I'll finally have other peoples' faces to draw instead of my own. Watch out, coffeeshops!

Watch out, Salish Sea! We need to have some serious re-introductions, my old friend. Twice a day? Whaddaya say? Lets fucking do it - swimming season is ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment