Monday, January 18, 2010

Workspace II



I guess I have an infatuation with my workspace, because seem to post photos of it fairly regularly. I guess it's a good representation of how my work is going. I also enjoy it because the space seems to change a lot - things get rearranged constantly, and I'm often working in different cities / towns these days.

I'm looking forward to working in a larger space again. Once I get back to Vancouver, we're going to rearrange everything so there's more art space. You need space to paint, and I don't have that at home right now.

I also think it's nice to have a permanent art base where you can stockpile supplies and equipment, but maybe not. I seem to be getting better at packing my studio into a laptop bag and a big plastic tote bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment