Monday, November 28, 2011

Buffalo Dreams

Different drawing tools give different drawings. I've been carrying around a red pencil and mechanical pencil for the last couple days, which is resulting in more character design type stuff out of my head, instead of drawing from life.

 ..

 I wish I had some kind of life-coach to tell me what to do, what to prioritize. I have so many things on the go, but I'm not putting myself out on a limb with any of them. It feels dry and a little stagnant. I need to take a lunge at something, but I'm not sure what it is yet. I feel like it's about to emerge, though.

I just want to focus on one thing. I want to say "fuck it" and pour all my heart into some project or dream. Give it to me! Lay it on me!

 I've always worked from one Big Dream to the next, and at the moment I don't have one.

Well, that's not true.

I want to paint.

 I haven't painted in about three months now.

 That's a problem.

 Okay.

Lets get on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment